|Home > FAQ's|
|What oxygen tanks fit in the totes?
• M-4 tanks, M-6 tanks, M-9 tanks, C-tanks, and most D-tanks. Yes, your home-fill cylinder tanks will also fit in your tote
Does the cylinder oxygen tote fit over my shoulder?
• Yes, all of our oxygen totes will fit over your shoulders, some totes have adjustable straps and can even fit over your shoulder with a winter coat
What material are o2totes made out of?
• Our totes are made of designer fabric and are of the highest quality. Embroidery is machine stitched and will never fade, tear or rip.
Where can I buy an o2tote in my state?
• Please see our page on where you can buy in your state on this website. Most of our products are sold online on this secure website
Explain the inside of an o2tote cylinder bag?
• The bottom of the tote (zippered) is where your cylinder tank will slide in. The cannula comes out of the small end of the zippered bottom. There is a piece of cell foam at the bottom of the tote that keeps the tote from moving around when placed on a table, etc.
The top of the tote is also zippered, this is where you place your keys, wallet, cell phone, etc. there is also a pocket for items such as your wrench for the oxygen. There is a clear lining in the middle that seperates the oxygen from your personal items, you can also see how much oxygen you have left through the clear lining.
Every tote is different, we have many different designs.
Will my oxygen tank and my regulator fit in the tote?
What are the sizes of the totes?
All O2TOTES are different sizes, please check underneath the bag description for sizes
Please check the measurements of your oxygen tank to make sure it will fit, or call us at (866) 290-1192.
How does the liquid oxygen tote store your tank?
• The liquid oxygen tote is a backpack that also turns into a shoulder bag for liquid oxygen. There is a non-flammable mesh on the front where the liquid oxygen vents. The back of the purse (that faces the body) has a zippered compartment for all of your personal items. Please see about us page for a look at our model wearing the liquid oxygen tote.
How do you ship your bags?
The majority of our bags ship USPS Priority mail or USPS priority mail international. This is to save you the customer money on shipping costs. Your tote will be shipped within 24 hours and will arrive to your destination in 2-3 days.
We will gladly accept your return within 15 days of purchase for whatever reason. Please ship back to:
Grosse Pointe, MI 48230
If you have any questions, please contact us toll free at: (866) 290-1192
We are not responsible for shipping charges both to and from your destination. If you decide to return an item, please note we will refund the purchase price of your tote minus the shipping charges.