BACK IN STOCK!!!
The OxyGo Next Fanny Pack/Hip Bag is the newest in our line of Inogen products.
Great for Men & Women
●Designed Specific For the OxyGo Next ● Integrated mesh panels & foam keep your unit venting & cool
●Hands Free ● Designed to keep you active while staying comfortable
●Space for Accessories ● Combining style & function with side pockets that are easily accessible & can hold keys, wallet, cell phone without adding significant weight or strain on your hips
●Multiple ways to wear● Can be worn on around your waist (fanny pack), the front, or lower back. Also comes with a carry strap for crossbody wear or extra stability when wearing as a fanny pack/Hip Bag
●Quality Materials● 900D canvas is water resistant & one of the most breathable & lightweight fabrics. Keeps your unit venting correctly & keeps your cool
- (4) pockets:
- (2) side zippered pockets, easy to reach & safe with integrated zippers & enough storage for keys, wallet, etc.
- (2) Front zippered pockets for smaller items, inhaler, face mask, hand sanitizer
- Double padded waist belt with adjustable belt for smaller to larger framed men & women
- Waist belt at the smallest is 22" to largest 46" waist extenders are available if larger sizes are needed
- Mesh panels surround your unit, we have increased the size of the mesh panel on the front for even more breathability for your G5. Your G5 is protected with surrounding 3D Mesh pads & integrated with mesh panels on both the sides and front
- Your OxyGo Next Fanny Pack/Hip Bag can not only be worn as a fanny/Hip Bag you can also use as a carry bag or crossbody bag, the carry strap is padded & removable and when used in conjunction with the fanny pack will provide even more stability and comfort for you & your unit
As with all of our backpacks and carry bags, your new fanny pack is not only functional we also believe in safety of you & your unit. That is why each of our products is carefully tested with OxyGo units for months before we bring them to market. Rest assured we are designing products that are not only safe but are keeping you active